Saturday, January 19, 2008



I've been bad! I haven't posted in a long time! Sorry - I got busy! I did finish up a doily, but even that doesn't seem to be what I have been busy with (or I would have more doilies done!) - I just have been sleeping in in the morning and haven't gotten up in time to type! This doily is about 23 inches across - done in a size 20 thread.

I had company last weekend! Unexpected, but not unwanted or unappreciated! My sister and family came in Friday night and stayed through Sunday morning. That ate up most of my weekend! This is a three-day weekend, so I might be able to catch up a little bit. I still have my Christmas tree up! I took all the decorations off, but the tree is still standing (artificial tree). It looks like AJ and I will be the ones putting it away, so that is on my agenda today. It will be nice to have everything "back to normal". I have boxes of decorations stacked up as well - so it is time!
Here is a bookmark I was thinking of making for Valentines Day - it is pretty quick to make, but I am still looking around at patterns. I better make a decision soon, or I won't have time to make many!

No comments: