Sunday, December 23, 2007

I found out why I wasn't getting anything done the last couple of days - I was coming down with a cold! It kicked in yesterday! I think it is a very mild cold though - just enough to force me to slow down and take a break. I sat on the couch yesterday, watching movies and crocheting. Very much "down time". I need to get moving today to finish up the last minute things, because I am back to work tomorrow, and then it is Christmas!

Ralph and I went out to dinner Friday night for our 20 (!!!) anniversary. AJ and his friend baby sat for us - they are getting pretty good at it! They also watched Alli while we went to a funeral service yesterday, and it lasted a lot longer than I thought it would! I checked in with AJ right after the service, (before we talked to everyone there) and he said Alli was being a pain the whole time we were gone. She wouldn't each the lunch he fixed, she wouldn't each the snack he fixed, she didn't want to watch the videos he picked, nothing! Just being a pain! She was much better for me when we got home (AJ and Dallas ran away a soon as they could to Dallas's house.)

No comments: