Thursday, December 07, 2006

The Christmas Season is underway! I had my annual kid's party (cookie decorating & ornament making party) last weekend, Ralph's company party was last weekend, and Alli had her Christmas party put on by the Board of Realtors for special needs kids - let the whirlwind begin! I had 6 extra kids here for the cookie party - three girls and three boys, for a total of 8 kids at my house! Add to that 3 extra adults, and you get a very busy house!

I decided (at the last minute of course) that Alli needed a new Christmas shirt for her party, so I got a red sweatshirt and painted a Christmas Tree on it, and glued sequins that I had on the tree to decorate it. My original plan called for me to sew the sequins on, but, as usual, I ran out of time. I will sew them on this weekend, as when she wore the shirt, some of the sequins came off, and I am sure more will come off when I wash the shirt!

To add to my "busyness", AJ made the basketball team for U-Prep, and on Tuesday and Wednesday had practices at 6:45 a.m. and again at 7:00 p.m. We are only doing p.m. practices now, but the time changes almost everyday. Monday and Wednesday, it is at 7:00 p.m and Tuesday it is at 7:30 p.m. and on Thursdays it is at 5:00 p.m., and that is just next week - the week after that is different. I may not survive basketball! Luckily, one of the neighbor kids also made the team, so we can carpool for practices (we already carpool for school)

No comments: