Thursday, May 04, 2006

I finished the pillow top for my new couch (done in a basket weave pattern), and the color is wrong for the new couch. It works great with the couch in the "den", so I guess that is where is will go if and when I get it put together as an actual pillow I was 3/4ths done when the furniture arrived, and I found out it wasn't going to work out, but I went ahead and finished it (good for me! I usually have a hard time finishing anything, especially if it isn't turning out like I want it to!)

Since I finished (sort of) that project, I am back to work on my Seraphina Shawl. I got a couple of rows on last night. I probably won't work on it much today. AJ has a game this afternoon, so I will leave work a little early and go to it, and then I have a meeting with the Pastor of the church I have been going to. Dinner may not happen until 8:30 tonight! And, I still have to bake cupcakes for Alli's classroom for her birthday tomorrow. I got the stuff for the goodie bags yesterday, so I just need to put them together and make the cupcakes. I am also going to get a balloon bouquet and take out to school. I can share the balloons with the other kids, too!

No comments: