Tuesday, May 08, 2018

Ralph was very happy to see me come home - he even got me flowers!


And my remaining rose tree was happy to see me, too! (and then that night it rained - it wasn't quite so happy after that....)


Picot is helping.....


This weekend was a yard weekend.  I had Ralph show me how the sprinkler system worked, found the sprinkler heads that need to be replaced (that's a job for later this week or this weekend, the supply store was closed on Saturday) and planted and re-planted flowers and shrubs, moved gravel around, weeded the garden, mowed, weed-eated, etc.  I also scrubbed up the Moi (I think that's what they are....) heads and painted them black again.





Then I rewarded myself with a quick swim (because the water is still COLD!) and a glass of wine before changing gears and fixing dinner.


I also finished up a baby blanket I started on the Georgia trip.  I crocheted at night at the hotels and while Margene was driving.  I got most of it done that way, and just added a few inches to it once I got back home.



No comments: