It's done!!! I finished sewing the binding yesterday - one complete quilt done - and what a project!
This is the Hampton Ridge Quilt that was the project a couple of years ago in my quilt club. We got 4 blocks a month for 10 months, and the last two months we got the edging and finishing material. (I didn't actually do the last step - I'm missing a couple of boarders, but I didn't like flying geese around the edge - the quilt was way too busy with them....at least that was my excuse for not doing 100+ flying geese!) It took me a while to take it out to have quilted, and then it took me a while to get busy on the binding once I got the quilting done. I'm so glad it is done!!!! I'm proud of my work on it, too!