Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Just when you think you have everything under control.......you check your calendar!  What?  I have to go to Oakland today???  I thought it was tomorrow!!!  Oh well, it's all good. I has most things ready to go already, since I just got back from Sac.

When I went in to work on Monday. I spent the first half hour catching up and checking e-mails.  I knew I had a conference in Oakland on the 30th,  but until I checked my calendar, I didn't realize that Monday was the 29th. I had planned on driving down Tuesday night for the conference on Wednesday. Oops. Now I was driving down on Monday instead. I hadn't packed. I hadn't dowloaded an audio book to listen to on my 4 hour drive. I hadn't done anything yet. Bummer.  On the road again.....

So I'm in Oakland, ready for my conference. I had a nice drive down that only took 3 1/2 hours, but looking at the traffic going the other way. It will be a longer trip home I think.

No comments: