Wednesday, January 02, 2013

Holidays in the middle of the week confuse me - it feels like Monday (again!) and I don't need another Monday, really!!  It is Wednesday though, so it will be a short week at work.

Alli gets to go to daycare today - they were closed since Friday - so she will be in the groove again, and we have repairmen showing up today to get us going with a new HVAC unit.  We've been running the pellet stove non-stop lately, since it is a bit chilly outside.  We will get back to 'normal' soon, I know it!  (I just don't know what 'normal' really is!)

We went for a walk yesterday - beautiful weather!  Bright and sunny, but a bit chilly.  The wind was just a bit brisk.  I got some pictures of Shasta and Lassen covered in snow, but....didn't get them off the camera yet.  Maybe tomorrow??

No comments: