Thursday, November 22, 2012

Sometimes, you just want to try something different.  Even though you have 6 projects already started, there is one just calling to you.  And of course, you MUST go get new yarn/thread for it, right?  I got the new Crochet Today magazine this week, and there was a really cute hat pattern in it.  I don't wear hats, but....a co-worker's daughter lives in Germany, and she does, and, she is coming to visit in a couple of weeks.  I picked up three different yarns on Tuesday at lunch (two different colors of the type suggested for the pattern, and the other just because it is gorgeous!!), and then whipped this out Tuesday night.  It went together really fast!  Here's the top of it....

Here is the side of it....
And here it is on - don't judge - I hadn't even dried my hair yet.  I was in a hurry to get photos because I had a ton of things to get done Wednesday morning.


The yarn is much prettier in person - the photos at 5:30 a.m. don't do it justice.  (Neither does the model :))

No comments: