Sunday, August 19, 2012

I found a serious down side to sitting on the patio to blog......there was  skunk in the neighborhood last night.  Yuck!  It's still cooler than in the house, so it is a trade off.  He wasn't here very recently, or I would go back inside.  As it is now, I have two dogs (Tank and Koori) for company.  I was going to add that I have a couple of birds in the yard for company too, but Tank saw them.  He doesn't LIKE birds in his yard.  He chased them out before I could even type it.  No he's all proud of himself for defending his territory and is out strutting around the yard.  Silly dog! 

I finished up my baby afghan this morning.  I'm not real happy with the 'pucker' in the middle.  I'm hoping I can block that out.  We'll see!  The baby isn't due until November, so I have plenty of time to make some booties and a hat to go with it.



No comments: