Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Talk about a busy week! Alli and I went to Susanville over the weekend for an Eastern Star meetin (and Alli was a perfect angel for her babysitters). The local Job's Daughters group babysit her while I am in the meeting. It works out well. I am just upstairs if they need me. It was a good visit, but quick. I left Sunday morning to go home and do all my normal weekend chores in one afternoon. AJ is still working out with me. I don't get to the gym as often as I should, but I am still going. Ralph is doing his second session with the trainer today. I need to post some back yard photos. The boys are putting in more rock for me around the pool. Unfortunately, they broke a waterpipe Sunday afternoon. Poor Ralph had his first training session and he was all sore from digging out the broken pipe!

No comments: