Thursday, April 05, 2012

I'm off to Susanville today - I planned on a earlier start, but.....it just didn't happen.  I still have laundry going, and an errand to run in town.  But, I've packed up all my projects to take with me - hopefully I can get some done while I am there.  I started my bookmarks for the Book Club last night - we meet next Wednesday - no need to rush!!!  I'm making a birthday cake for this month's bookmark - in celebration of the 'half birthdays' that it seems everyone celebrates.  From what I hear, they are a lot more fun than the real birthdays - everyone asks how old you are on your real birthday - on your half-birthday, they don't!  For those of us of a certain age (yikes - that's me now - I'm over 50 - how did that happen???) that is a good thing.  I guess I'd better start.  I missed mine for this year already - maybe next year.

No comments: