Friday, February 17, 2012

You know it's bad when your husband tells you that you need to update your blog!  Talk about a busy week!  Today is the first morning that I can sit down for a few minutes, and even that is just for a few minutes!  Between Valentine's Day (a chili cook-off at work, meaning I made chili and coleslaw Monday night - and I didn't win) and a Valentine's party at Daycare (which meant baking cookies Monday night as well) and cooking a 'nice' dinner on Valentine's night (steak and shrimp scampi!) and the off to scouts and then baking more cookies for school on Wednesday night, and a haircut after work on Thursday, followed by a retirement party the same night, and...in between, the normal stresses of just keeping everyone else fed and clean.  Whew!  I'm tired!  I do have a nice long weekend this weekend - and I'm off to Susanville for Saturday and Sunday.

I did 'relax' a bit in the evenings with a couple of small projects - a coaster and a small bookmark.


No comments: