Sunday, February 05, 2012

I'm tired of migraines!  I've had one every day this week (including this morning!) and they are wearing me out.  Lucking my Rx deadens most of the pain, but I still don't feel good, and I'm tired of it.  I want to feel good when I wake up, not wince!  Oh well, this too shall pass - they don't stick around forever. I think I caught today's in time to chase most of it away.

I finally finished the scarf I was making with the ruffle yarn.  It turned out very ruffly!  I picked up another skein (in pinks and grey) and am going to try to knit a scarf with it and see how that goes.  


I also finished up a new doily:


What is it about cats and something new?  Picot is always right in my way!



The boys and I took the dogs for a walk again yesterday - and once again, I had to stand around and wait while they threw rocks in the water.  I don't get the thrill, myself, but....they were having fun.  They did turn it in to a contest (of course) trying to get a rock in the center of an old tire.  Boys will be boys!



No comments: