Friday, August 05, 2011

I got started posting these pictures two days ago and never got any further!  I really need to get organized in the mornings!  

More pictures from AJ's Court:

AJ, Conner, Mom and I went in to the church at 12:30 to get set up for the Court.  We decorated the tables, set up the cake, made the coffee and punch, set up the slide shows, etc.  We got everything done, and I was able to greet people when they came in - wonderful!  About 2:03, AJ came up and asked if I knew where the Eagle kit was.  (We were supposed to start at 2:00, and the Eagle Kit is his Eagle badge and the pins for his mentor and his parents - us!)  OMG!  Not only did I NOT bring it, I don't even know where it is!  I can't remember what I did with it after I picked it up at the Scout meeting!  I told AJ I would go get it, told Ralph where I'm going, and went flying out the door - just in time to hear the train whistle - there is a train going through Anderson, and I'm on the wrong side of the tracks!  Needless to say, we got started a bit late for the Court!











(Ralph is holding the Eagle kit)

No comments: