Saturday, July 30, 2011

Today is AJ's Eagle Court of Honor - I sure hope I'm ready!  I think I am, but I don't know that AJ is.  I know he doesn't have his programs done yet.  I had to help him with those last night after I got in from work, and they aren't cut yet.  No need to hurry!  I got a call from the Scoutmaster yesterday - he had been asked by AJ to read his "life in scouting" as part of the program, but AJ hadn't given him any of the information!  Luckily (for AJ) the Scout Office is now open on Fridays, so he could go in to the office and look up all the important dates.  We also had to put his boards together last night.  There were a couple of 'bounced' e-mails, and a couple of questions from Leaders sitting in the in-box that he hadn't noticed as well.  As I said, no need to rush!  I'll be very glad when this is over!

No comments: