Thursday, July 07, 2011

I got 5 balls of new yarn the other night after work - beautiful new yarn!  I brought it home and put it on the table - still in the bag - and ran outside and put Allison in the pool so she could swim before dinner.  I came back inside - less than 20 minutes later I might add - and this is what greeted me:





My pretty new yarn is now wound back up in a nice, neat ball, and put under lock and key!

With the warm weather, the frogs are out.  Picot spent a long time the other night trying to catch one that was outside on the sliding glass door.  She did her darnedest, but just couldn't figure out how to catch it!




Alex has started work on his Court of Honor.  He has his program (kind-of) lined up, and talked to most of the people involved last night, lining up the MC and presenters.  The Scoutmaster is ordering his 'eagle kit' and I need to stop by the scout office and line up a few things there.  I'm so happy he has started on it!  We are still set for July 30th, unless the church building doesn't come through.  If that happens, I guess we will go to Plan B - whatever that is!  I need to start pulling out old pictures and old scouting stuff for AJ so we can make a table presentation of his life is scouting.  That is on schedule for this weekend!

No comments: