Monday, June 13, 2011

I feel just like a kid - summer vacation! I have a whole week off! (Of course, I still get up early so I can get Alli up and dressed, but still - I have a week off!) I have a loose plan to finish a bunch of projects every day, and still find time to do some fun things for me. Yesterday, I got a couple of things checked off my list - scrubbing the pool and washing the windows. AJ helped with the windows, and last night we had a discussion about streaks. He didn't realize how badly they would show! He was sitting there last night (when the afternoon sun was coming in the window) and decided 'we' might have to re-do a couple of windows. Really? We? Oh well - at least he noticed!

Here is a better picture of my newest doily - the thread is a variegated blue - very pretty! I also finished up a crinoline lady - I'm thinking about appliqueing her to a pillow. I don't know what else to do with her!



Here's another shot of AJ at the dog-a-thon. Hard to believe that was just a week ago - cold and rainy!


Here's a picture of a rainbow from my office window last week too - How the weather has changed!



It's nice to have the internet back - I can post pictures again, and type a bit faster!

No comments: