Sunday, May 01, 2011

Home again, home again, jiggety jig. What a fun trip! I took a lot of reading material and a couple of crochet projects along, thinking I would have time in the evenings to settle back and do whatever. Not on this trip! The company putting on the User Group Convention kept us busy! The days were filled from 7:30 a.m. (5:30 a.m. according to my biological clock!) until anywhere between 10:00 and midnight. They also kept us filled with food and drink - definitely a fun trip. I learned a lot about both the computer system we use, and a lot about what is out there in the market place for us to add to it. Wow! I barely understand what most of them are talking about! I spent a lot of time with the vendors, going over what they offer, and what that would do for us. By the time I got home, I was exhausted! I snuck in a nap yesterday afternoon, trying to catch up. Back to the real world now! I have a bunch of pictures to load up - that is on my to-do list for this week.

No comments: