Friday, March 04, 2011

Ralph brought home his new C-PAP machine yesterday - the machine to stop his sleep apnea. It is so quiet I can hardly believe it! I heard horror stories about how noisy they are, but the new ones are quieter than a humidifier. I also didn't realize how much I did hear him snore. I kept waking up all night because he had stopped breathing. No, he was still breathing, he was just very quiet about it! I think he slept good, but I kept waking up! Oh well, I'll get used to him sleeping quietly pretty quick, I'm sure. He also has an appointment to get his hearing aide fitted later this month. He's going to be a new man pretty soon - all re-worked!

I fell in love with a new yarn yesterday. I went in to Michael's to pick up a gift card, and since I was there......I wandered back in the yarns. Like I needed new yarns! I still have a small amount of the baby giraffe to finish, and some baby shoes to make, and some book marks and.....anyway, they have a very cool new yarn. It's called 'dewdrops' and it has sequins built in to it. I picked up a beautiful silver/grey and started a flower scarf with it. There's only 71 yards in the skein, and I think I need at least 100 for a flower scarf - at least I didn't have enough to finish it last night. I might be able to get a button scarf out of one skein. When I pick up the extra skein to finish the grey one, I'll pick up one and try the button scarf. It works up beautifully! Pictures tomorrow!

No comments: