Tuesday, March 29, 2011

AJ has his Eagle Board of Review tonight! This will be the last step in a long journey for him. I'm so proud! Unfortunately, Moms don't get to go to those, so I'll have to find out later how it went!

Sunday was another milestone - I cleaned AJ's room! Not the best pictures, but notice that there is nothing on the floor, the books are all put away, his tables are clear.....Wow! I even cleaned out his closet. I have a couple of boxes to donate of outgrown clothes and shoes, too. He was gone most of the day, so when he came in I had him go through my toss pile, just in case. He and the neighbor kid had a lot of fun playing with old toys I had found buried in his room.





Here are the bookmarks I made for the club - I blocked them out just to make sure they were shaped nice, and the stem had a it of a curl to it. Too cute!



Today is a milestone for Alli too. I have her IEP today, and it is a transitional one - she goes to high school next year. I wasn't able to meet with any of the teachers though. I just found out about the meeting last week, and didn't get return calls from the Enterprises teacher, and I didn't have time to go see the Anderson teacher (I was short-handed at work, and busy!) The Enterprises teacher couldn't go to this meeting anyway, but I would like Alli to go to school in Redding, since that is where we work, but....we'll see what the Anderson School will offer.

No comments: