Sunday, December 26, 2010

I had great plans to get up early and make a run to Walmart and the grocery store before it became impossible to move around in them, but....I slept in until after 7:00! By the time I get up, showered, dressed, get Alli up, showered and dressed - I won't have time to shop and make it to church, so....I'm still in my jammies playing on the computer. I will pay for this, as I do have to go to the store sometime, but....I'll put it off until later. Maybe after work next week??

I also had plans to tear down what was left of the Christmas Tree (the kittens have used it as a race track) and take down my decorations, but....SOMEONE used my plastic containers to haul rocks in, and even though they were reminded several times, did not clean them out when the weather was good. He now has a choice of cleaning them out in the rain (and hand drying each one) or taking down the decorations by himself next week, since I am back at work.

The remnants of Christmas

Indy chasing tails.

His favorite game

And Koori's nightmare - I'm surprised he got this close - she is terrified of him chasing her tail! It must have been because she thought I had a treat in my hand.

My blue topaz bracelet

And I finished the carrying bag for the kittens! As you can see - I had help taking pictures, too!

The carrying bag for the kittens
My helper
The kittens and the bag

No comments: