Monday, December 20, 2010

Back to work today - bummer! I know there are a thousand things waiting for me - and few of them good! When I was at work Friday for the breakfast, I had a couple of people ask if I was back yet - they had a question or problem for me. Lovely! I guess that is job security - no one wants my job!

I made a couple more scarves this weekend - one for a Christmas present - but I'm not saying for whom! I also finished my three little kittens - no pictures yet. I wanted a little better lighting for the black and white kitten than I would have had last night.


AJ had friends over all weekend, and I don't think they moved off the couch since Friday, so...we went for a walk! We managed to catch a little bit of sun time - in between rain storms. We still had the wind - it was a bit chilly out there!



This is NOT helping me fold socks!



AJ playing with Indy (who is under the basket):


No comments: