Friday, January 29, 2010

We're off to Susanville today. I'm taking the kids with me - AJ will need to watch Alli for me occasionally, and Ralph gets a little overwhelmed if he has her full time for the weekend. I was hoping to get out of here around 9:00, but....it looks more like 10:00! I am still doing laundry, and I can't pack until that is done. Oh well, that will give the road more time to thaw!

I made a hat for a girlfriend's daughter - and it turns out the pattern must have been written for a doll's hat. It fits my Cabbage Patch doll, anyway! I was very disappointed! It is the cutest 'cupcake' hat I have seen! I have started it over in a larger size, but that means I have to wing it from the pattern - not always a good thing for me!



Here are the flowers sent by the Bank - beautiful arrangement!

No comments: