Monday, January 04, 2010

This time, I did take the camera with me on my walk! The dogs weren't quite as frisky, but they were also better behaved on the lead, too. They were very good even starting out in the subdivision! It was a nice warm day - I had a jacket on to start, but quickly took it off. I called a friend while I was walking, and ended up walking for over an hour (because I didn't want to walk the dogs on the street while I was talking - I just let them run around in the field.)






And....I finally finished a doily! I started this back at the end of September, and put it aside to work on Christmas projects. It is about 22 inches across - one reason it took so long, as well as the fact that it is full of cluster stitches. I am not a big fan of making cluster stitches, but it sure turned out nice with them!

No comments: