Saturday, January 09, 2010

Happy Birthday Alex! My 'baby' is 17 today. I still haven't figured out how he can be that old, when I am still so young! He is planning a big sleep-over tonight - four extra 16-17 year old boys here for pizza and video games. Oh boy! No sleep for me tonight, I think!

I even have company for the weekend. Dawn is in for a visit, so we are planning a Susanville trip tomorrow, and I took Monday off from work (Yippee!) to hang around with her. I am so looking forward to this weekend!

One of the crochet Yahoo Groups I belong to has a 'traveling crochet hook'. It is passed on member to member. When you get it, you have to make a project with it, and send the hook and the project to another member. This is the doily that I received along with the hook:


Isn't it pretty - the colors remind me of Spring!

And this is the project I made, and passed along with the hook!



This is a very pale pink, and is about 22 inches across. I thought it was going to be a lot smaller!

No comments: