Saturday, December 19, 2009

So much for having lots of time on my vacation to sit around and relax, adding to the blog, etc. I think I was busier than when I work! I know that isn't true, but I sure didn't get as much done as I thought I should! I battled migraines almost every day lately, and that just slows me down! I'm glad I wasn't trying to work with them! As it is, I have everything done but the wrapping of the presents and the sewing of the hats. I still have time, right? Right???

I forgot to take picture of the little angles I made all together. They were a big hit! The gloves were a hit with the teachers, too. AJ took some in for his teachers, and they were all excited by them. He did have an awkward moment with Mr. Murphy -" What do you mean what color does my wife like?" AJ said he chose pretty well for the teachers, they all liked the color/combinations he brought. I got all of the scarves ordered for Christmas done. I still have one more to make, but she didn't need it for Christmas, so I will start on that next. (Maybe after the hats??) All in all, I think the handmade Christmas is going well so far.

My sister fell the other day, and broke her ankle in 4 places! I guess she never has done anything half heartedly, but maybe she should start! I talked to her the other night, and she was doing okay - but it might have been the drugs talking too! Her daughter was due in from college for the winter break, so she may have some company at least after her husband goes back to work. I told her that if she had planned it better (ha ha!) she would have done it before I was on vacation, and I could have spent some time over there, helping out.

No comments: