Sunday, December 20, 2009

My vacation is almost over! I did get three of my hats made yesterday, so I have high hopes to get the others done today. Of course, that means I need to get going and get breakfast fixed, laundry started, get showered and dressed, etc., or nothing will get done today.

Last night was the Bank's Christmas party - lots of fun! Ralph seems to have come down with Alli's cold, so he stayed home and I fixed dinner (boring old stroganoff) for them, and went out to salad, halibut almondine with sides of rice, carrots and green beans, and a lovely cake dessert - wonderful! I even got all dressed up in a long black dress, perfume and everything! Ralph took a picture before I left, but the lighting wasn't the greatest! I wasn't the only one without a date, so I joined up with another lady whose husband was sick, and enjoyed myself very much!

No comments: