Saturday, December 05, 2009

Ahhh, Saturday! A day to sleep in, laze around, NOT! I do love my 'morning time' to read e-mails, etc., and it is nice (sort of) that Alli gets me up early so I have time, but then it is off and running! I stayed up late last night, and know better, because Alli was up at 5:15 this morning. Maybe I can sneak in a nap this afternoon?

Dad is back in the hospital again - going in Thursday around 1:00. As if yesterday, he is still in Susanville. He is not able to keep his oxygen level up at home on a nasal cannula, but they were able to get it up with an oxygen mask at the hospital. I talked to Mom yesterday at lunch, and she hadn't heard anything new yet. Ronna was coming in yesterday afternoon, so I'll check in later today to see what is going on.

AJ has a campout with the scouts this weekend. They are doing a Junior Leadership Training (JLT) session this weekend. Hopefully, they can get someone to take over the Senior Patrol position from AJ. This is his second year! The campout is down in Cottonwood at the Scout Master's property, so we don't have to haul him very far to take him and then to fetch him back. He missed the last two days of school though, because he was sick (and shared his cold with his dad - lovely!) but he seems to have recovered enough to go camping. (If he really enjoyed the campouts, I might be more suspicious, but I think he really was sick!)

AJ also finally finished his Driver's Ed training course - the paperwork side of it at least! We started this last year during his Christmas break, and last weekend I grounded him from all 'fun' activities until it was done. A year is too long for a simple on-line training program! He finished it in less than a week, no problems! I should have done that earlier! Now he just needs his certificate (being mailed) and then he can take the driving side of the course.

No comments: