Wednesday, July 22, 2009


It cooled down some around here - I think our high yesterday was only 101! It was way too hot last weekend for the cat though - his perch is between two overhead fans, and he was stretched way out so the air could flow around him. I don't know what he will do when he gets all his fur back! It is growing in nicely now, he is a lot softer to pet.

AJ and I went to the baseball game for the bank team last night. It was a playoff game for the championship, and they lost 2-17. Last season, they didn't loose a game, and won the championship. This season was a bit different, I think. It was still fun to watch, but there wasn't a lot of excitement in the crowd. I tried a few pictures, but without leaving the bleachers, my camera focused on the fencing, rather than the players.

No comments: