Saturday, May 09, 2009

It's the weekend! Time to relax, re-group, etc. Right? Probably not! Time to vacuum, dust, scrub floors and bathrooms, laundry, etc. instead! I have no excuses either - Alli got me up nice and early to get a head start!

Alli was up at 5:00 this morning! Why? I could have slept a bit longer, really! I woke up about 12:30 this morning, and couldn't got back to sleep with all the snoring happening in my room, so I moved out to the couch about 1:00. I slept much better, but still not enough to be ready for 5:00! Oh well, if I get going (soon!) I can have a lot of things done before we go to Alli's last baseball game.

The baseball season was sure short! We had two games rained out, and one we didn't make it to because of scheduling conflicts. I will admit, it doesn't break my heart to not have to run up to Shasta Lake City on a Saturday morning any more, but - it sure went fast this year! Alex only has three more weekends of games as well! They are playing in Mt. Shasta today, but Alex is in Sacramento for a Boy Scout training day.

No comments: