Monday, April 13, 2009

Vacation means being able to still be in your jammies at 6:45 on a Monday, and not be having nervous breakdown! It feels so nice to be drinking my coffee, cruising the internet, etc. and not have a deadline for the day! I do have plans, don't get me wrong, but they are pretty fluid. AJ and I are going to go for a bike ride on the river trail, and I want to get my garden planted. Somewhere in between, I need to do more laundry, clean the bathrooms, etc., but....they can wait!

Alex gave the puppies their Easter presents - the stuffed toys have lasted longer than I thought, but the flying discs didn't last long enough for me to get a picture. When I went to church, Alex and David took the dogs for a walk out in the back field, and the dogs shredded the discs. I guess they all had fun - David fell in the mud/water and the dogs were wet and filthy, so a good time must have been had by all!


Alli's favorite from the basket was a pez dispenser. Not only does it give you candy, it is fun to play with even when it is empty! (Though the candy part is best.)



Here is the set of baby sandals - complete with ladybug buttons. I think I am done with baby things - for now! I need to get these packaged up and ready for giving - I'll be coming in late to the party, so I need to be able to drop and run. The party is prior to a meeting, and I will be cutting it close to get there before the meeting starts. One thing about presents though, even if it is late for the actual party, they are still presents!

No comments: