Sunday, April 12, 2009


Happy Easter! I had to rearrange my Easter Bunny plans - AJ had a friend spend the night last night! Instead of my normal 'after the kids go to bed' to set up the baskets, I had to do it this morning. I wasn't going to stay up as late at those boys! The baskets are low-key - no one really cares about them anymore (my babies are growing up!), but I just have to do something! The puppies even got a basket! (The stuffed toys should last about 15 minutes, I think!)




I started on the garden yesterday - just to see if I needed more plastic. I do! I need a little bit more than one more roll - which means two! Oh well, at least I will have some extra if I need it. I hope this works - if it becomes a problem this summer, I will just run it around the edges of the garden where I have the most problem with lawn grass and nut grass. I hope to get the garden planted tomorrow. I have my seeds (lemon cucumber, Armenian cucumber, purple green beans) but I need tomato plants and pepper plants still. I know not to buy them until I am absolutely ready to put them in. Otherwise, I will let them die while 'getting around to planting'! I did get some planters planted with petunias last weekend in the pool area! They are even still living! (Yes, I have a black thumb, but I still try!)

No comments: