Sunday, October 19, 2008

I'm tired of being sick on the weekend! I had tons of things to do, and so far, only the normal shopping got done! A stomach bug hit me last night - which I think was bothering me all day as well, but I tried to ignore it until I no longer could! I'm still a bit under the weather today, but feeling better.
I spent a few hours out at the Nash's Pumpkin patch yesterday, setting up the tables and selling tickets to the Corn Maze. It was nice to spend some time with some of the newer boys in the troop - most of them recently joined, and I haven't been very active lately. The adult leaders are saints! Just spending a few hours listening to some of these boys was enough for me, and they are there all weekend (from Friday night to Sunday afternoon) with them. Here is a picture of the Adult Leader setting the rules for the boys for the day (not like he hasn't told them before, and won't have to again!) At least they are all looking at him this time!




I made a flying witch fridgie yesterday with yarn. I think I need a little more natural light, so I will try to re-post it later. It is pretty cute! (even if I did get the dress on backwards!) I was working up some bags of Halloween treats for work, and thought I'd try making some of these to go in them. This works up really quick - I think weaving in the ends takes longer than the making of it! She still needs to have an eye added, but I haven't got the fixings for that out yet (I'm not feeling that great yet! Maybe later this afternoon!)

No comments: