Wednesday, October 29, 2008

I have a sicky child (again) today. I'm thinking that AJ picked up a touch of the stomach problem I had last week. Not fun! So much for improving his grades this semester! He is already grounded from playing video games at home until his grades come up, so I think the next step is grounding him from playing video games at Dallas' too! He isn't failing, just pulling C's in most of his 'hard' classes. His 'easy' classes are all A's! Since his 'hard' classes are all AP or Honors classes, that isn't too bad, but - he can do better!

Alli walked for 20 minutes on the treadmill on Sunday! She was a bouncy, happy kid most of the day. She didn't watch as much TV - she played in her room on her bed, played in AJ's room on his bed, played in the living room on the couch, etc. Then I put her on the treadmill, and she bounced around on it for a while! I turned it off after 20 minutes. She could still have gone on, but I didn't want to wear her out on it. She was just so happy!

No comments: