Monday, October 06, 2008

A day off! Just for me! (Well, after I got up at 5:00 to get AJ off to soccer practise by 6:00, and get Alli up and showered for Ralph to drop off at daycare - all for me!) My only solid plan for the day is to pick up AJ after school (he has a minimum day today) and take him to lunch. I have lots of ideas for things to do today, and even a list started, so we will see how far I get on the list!
The little marigold that Alli gave me for Mother's Day (with a little help from school) managed to live all summer in my kitchen window, and....it just bloomed! I was planning on planting it outside, but just never got around to it, and I did manage to keep it alive. I never expected it to grow enough to actually bud!
Here is the pewter dragon that Ralph and the kids got me for my birthday - along with a stuffed dragon I got at the Ducky Derby craft fair.
I had a hard time getting pictures of these - I had helpers that kept wanting to get in the picture too, so I took one of just them!
It is that time again - time for the Pumpkin Patch! AJ and one other scout went out and decorated the 'area' the troop has to set up for the ranch owner. Ralph got into it a bit this year, and picked up some of the supplies and gave some good suggestions. He wasn't able to go out and help, as I have an appointment, and he had Allison. I told he he could take Alli and let her go into the maze - the boys could find her - but he didn't think that was too funny.

No comments: