Thursday, May 22, 2008


I put Alli on treadmill for the first time today, (we just got one a couple of weeks ago) and she walked for a little less than 10 minutes. She uses one at school, so she is familiar with them. She wasn't thrilled with it, but she did it. (Now, to put me on the treadmill for a while! Probably not going to happen today, either.) Today was Alli's trip to her Neurologist, so we left the house this morning at 6:00 for an appointment at 9:00, and saw the doctor at 9:45, turned around and came home. It was a good appointment - longer than our usual 5 minutes! We go back in another 6 months, oh boy! We had high winds up and down the valley today, and I am tired, and we still get to go to Alli's first therapy session today at 5:15. Ralph also made a trip to Sacramento today - for work - and doesn't think he will be back in time to take Alli out to the ranch, so I get to go. I am so excited! (I would rather Ralph take her and I stay home and take a nap!)

No comments: