Sunday, March 30, 2008

Saturday was Alli's first baseball game of the season. I don't think she had a lot of fun, but she did play the whole game, and did pictures. We even did pictures after I threw her on the ground and stepped all over her (actually - she tripped, and I tripped over her trying to keep her from tripping!) The only thing that was hurt was my dignity (and a smallish bruise on my hip - good thing I learned to roll with my falls!) Needless to say, AJ did manage to capture it on film. I am very glad he didn't capture it on video! (There was someone there from the City of Redding filming, and I think Ralph slipped him a couple of bucks for a copy of the film, though he denies it!) It was cold out there too! If the wind wasn't blowing, it wasn't bad, but that didn't happen very often. I don't think Mom warmed up until much later in the day, if ever.

On base, and getting directions from the crew. The last shot - I even caught her throwing the ball - something that doesn't happen very often!


Coming up on third base, and.....we're all safe! (For some reason, I don't think we are supposed to slide right there!)

No comments: