Friday, February 09, 2007

What a week! I am glad it is Friday! We are finally getting rain, and the gloomy weather is helping me feel very tired and cranky. Of course, lack of sleep and work issues contributed a lot to that too! Yesterday, AJ started a basketball tournament in Red Bluff (30 miles away), with two games, one at 5:30 and one at 7:30. Ralph left work at 4:00 and grabbed Alli and then picked up AJ and Seth (neighbor) and took them to the tournament and dropped them off (They needed to be there close to 4:30). I left work at 5:00 and drove to Red Bluff, and sat on bleachers until 9:00. I took a pad to sit on, but after a couple of hours, it didn't seem to matter! We did not get home until almost 10:00 last night, and then Alli got me up at 4:00, and I couldn't go back to sleep. I drank enough coffee at work today to stay awake, but just barely. The team won both games though - but AJ didn't play in either games. He just got back from another game this afternoon, and the team lost his one. He didn't play in it either. Ralph went down to watch the game today, since it started at 4:00, and I didn't get off until 5:00. One more game tomorrow, and the tournament is over! Next week is also the end of basketball season, so we are almost done!

No comments: