Monday, December 04, 2006


Since I have the day off, I may catch up on a few things - like this blog! As you can see from my projects, I have been busy - just not talking about it! The Turkey Butt pin is from Thanksgiving, and I haven't typed anything since then!

I think the Turkey Butt pin turned out very cute, but next year I may try to turn it into a turkey front!




I am making the Angel Pins for co-workers - if I get them all done! Each one by itself doesn't take long, but to make 9 or 10 of them, along with everything else, I had better get to work! They are about 3 1/2 inches high, so would work well for a pin. I have also been thinking about putting a "tail" on it and making a bookmark out of it.
















These gloves are for the teacher's gifts this year. AJ has two teachers he would like them for, and Alli has one teacher, but about 8 aides in her class! I also will make one set for her morning bus driver (the afternoon is a man - probably wouldn't use them!) They work up very quickly, and use up a lot of my left over specialty yarns, so I may make more to give out too - just depends on my time. Since these take less time than my snowflakes, I may use them instead of snowflakes for some people. (not everyone - too many people count on a new snowflake each year!)

No comments: