Sunday, May 14, 2006

I am officially finished with baseball this year. Note that I said I was finished, not that baseball was finished? AJ is done. He had his last game last week, and Alli played her last game yesterday, except....Jamboree. Jamboree is next weekend, and I am planning on being out of town, I think I am officially done! I haven't decided if I want to do it again next year or not. I don't know what benefits Alli got out of it. The benefits would not be from playing baseball, but would be from having to do something different. I enjoyed working with the kids (and the adults are great!), so we may do it again. Maybe if we keep working with her, she will learn to throw (on command)! I won't go so far as to say that she had fun, but she didn't complain too much.

Spring is here, finally! The temperatures are staying in the mid 80's, it is sunny, and the pollen is awful! Ralph planted my garden yesterday for me. (I helped while Alli was napping!) This year I only planted green beans, tomatoes, peppers and cucumbers for our veggies. I did plant some flowers, but I don't know how they will come up. Someone has problems reading the package. I have an entire packet of seeds for each type in one 4 inch spot. When they come up, they will be so thick I won't be able to selectively pull any out!

No comments: