Friday, March 30, 2018

I went MIA again - sorry - I got busy (again).  The last couple of weeks has been a big push to get Margene packed up, so I've spent more time than normal at her place.  Her escrow closed Wednesday, and most of her belongings were shipped out on Thursday (she has until the 1st to get out of the house.)  Unfortunately, everything didn't fit on the first truck, so a second truck has arrived on site, and will be packed on Saturday......

I had a Sacramento trip for work last week as well, and got stopped at this truck fire - the containers in the back were on fire - all I could think about was "what if this was the truck with Margene's stuff....?"  Hopefully her trucks will arrive safe and sound in Dahlonegah.......


Book club was this week at my place - the book was "Take me With You" by Catherine Ryan Hyde - LOVED IT!  (Which was a good thing - since I chose the book!)  I made campfire bookmarks for the book.


We collected a couple of Easter Island heads for the fountain area from Margene......they need to be repainted, but that's for later.


And one of Margene's tulips......

No comments: