Saturday, March 10, 2018

I love the Nextdoor App! (and my neighbors and neighborhood!)  Look what they found for us......


I didn't see the post on the app, I actually got a call from our Vet's office - the neighbors called in her rabies tag to try to find her owners (her name tag with our phone numbers got lost evidently....).  The conversation started with "Are you missing a dog?"  Since I had literally just walked in the door from work, I told her "I would have to check - I see the white one, I see the black one.....let me guess, I'm missing a chocolate lab."  Jasper had wandered away while Ralph was working outside with the gate open and closed.  She didn't get far, but since she is almost blind and deaf, she was a danger to herself wandering around.  I love my neighborhood!

No comments: