Thursday, March 01, 2018

I got all dressed up the other night - I volunteered at the North State Cancer league dinner and auction - checking people in, taking payments for silent and live auction, etc.  It was a fun evening, all in all.  My feet were very tired (actually, all of me was tired...) by the end of my shift.  I was there from 5:30 to 11:15 - after a full Saturday already.  Margene loaned me the jewelry to go with my red dress - shiny!!!!


While Margene was showing her home, she brought Chewie down so he wouldn't bark and annoy the possible buyers.  He was taunting the big dogs by going in the pool area without them.


Margene's house sold within the first week on the market, with a 30 day escrow.  That means she has to be out of the house before the 1st of April.....panic time!  She is also worried about doing too much before the home inspections/appraisals are done, just in case it falls out of escrow.  That means a big push at the end of the month to get "everything" out, in a truck and shipped to Georgia.  She'll then have to stick around for a while to finish her job, etc.  Then, the two of us will drive across the country to Dahlonega!  (I'll fly back.....)  Road trip!!!

No comments: