Monday, September 04, 2017

I got up this morning at 5:30, and checked the temps outside.  The app on my phone said 90 degrees.  Hmmm - must not be updating, I'll check the weather station.  Yes, the app was wrong, we were only 87 degrees....at 5:30 in the morning!  About that time, I heard the air conditioner kick on - at 5:30 in the morning!  I'm done with summer!!!  Not only is it hot, it is still so smokey you can see the smoke in the air just looking across the street.

One step closer on the quilt - I made up one center block all the way through, just to see how it worked out.  (Nothing like doing a bunch of them all wrong, all at once....I've had a lot of issues with this quilt - all by myself I have mis-cut and mis-sewed a lot!)  I started sewing the rest of the blocks yesterday, but did't get very far. I really like the quilt. I still have to put together more of the border pieces.  I need 92 modified flying geese, and I think I have about 70 done.





No comments: