Friday, June 16, 2017

Okay - I forgot to post, so had several posts to do at once - I did break them up into 4 posts so it wasn't one loooong post though.....

More camping pictures - Margene caught a couple of trout for dinner - the fish didn't seem to be biting.  The waters are very high and fast.  I didn't see anyone pulling a lot of fish out - just two people with one fish.  Margene managed to get two!



Some Hat Creek pictures:


Margene getting ready to fish.


My favorite rock - the first time I found it it was a long way away from the water, but this year, it was surrounded.....













Chipmunks proved elusive at first for photos - I sat in camp trying to catch one with the camera, but they didn't want to play the first day.  Later, I found one on one of my walks



And then they just wandered in to camp.....



No comments: