Wednesday, February 15, 2017

Since I had Monday off, I took another look at the water levels at the Sundial Bridge.  Since Alli had Monday off, that meant she had to go with me.  She did NOT want to go for a walk....but once she got out on the bridge, she seemed to be enjoying herself.

The water levels were up, and they are up higher since - the dam increased the outflow again, since another storm is headed our way. At least the Oroville Dam crisis seems to be getting better.  They may not have the spillway fixed, but people are going back home.









Indy found another sleeping partner.......one that doesn't get pushed out of the bed.


I made heart bookmarks for my department this year - they turned out pretty cute!  The link to the pattern is here at http://craftpenguin.com/crafts/miniature-heart-ornament



No comments: