Sunday, December 25, 2016

Merry Christmas!   Twas the morning of Christmas and all through the house, not a creature was stirring...except for Allison and me..... Alli was up bright an early, but no one else was up early this morning.  

This Christmas was a 'coffee Christmas' for me - I got a Ninja coffee maker and a coffee bean grinder for Christmas....a good thing, since Thursday morning, the day after our anniversary (where we went out to dinner, and when we got in, I stayed up late talking with our babysitter, and then AJ came in from Chico, and then a couple of his friends came in to spend the night....I was up way too late...) when I turned the coffee pot on, the light came on,...and then faded slowly out.  Not a good sign.  No coffee for me!  I told Ralph I was going shopping at lunch for a new coffee pot, and he told me not to - he had an early Christmas present for me. That night, I got to unwrap one of my presents - the Ninja Coffee Pot (hot or iced coffee - nice!)

Christmas Eve, Ralph had pointed out a present that I needed to open first thing in the morning, so I had an early unwrapping....that was the coffee grinder, so we had fresh ground coffee this morning with our waffles, eggs, sausages, hash browns and Orange Juice. While I was waiting for everyone to get up, I took a walk outside. The frost was so pretty on my plants.



AJ had the dog's attention when he opened presents, and it wasn't even for them!  (They got plenty of their own presents, trust me!))

No comments: