Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Oops - I forgot to post!  I got a new love seat on Friday!!!!  I love it! It replaced my old (and stinky) couch.  Alli is the only non-fan, and that's only because she can't nap on it.  Both ends are rocker/recliners, which she likes, just no more naps on the couch.....

Ralph has a new chair coming too, but it had to be special ordered, so won't be here for a month or two.  He fell in love with a dark red leather chair.  The living room will definitely be eclectically decorated......



I also got myself my Christmas/Anniversary/birthday present for myself last week......a new (to me) sewing machine.  The quilt store had a used machine - a Bernina 430 - for sale.  So far, I love it - I haven't tried too much tricky on it yet.  I'm anxious to try the stitch regulator on a quilt top, but haven't made the time to try it out yet (and I'm a bit nervous about using it too......)  I have several quilt-tops pieced, but have only quilted the smaller baby quilts.  This one is a bit bigger, so I should be able to do some of my bigger quilts on it.  We'll see....

Sunrise from my office - kind of depressing that I'm at work before the sun is up, but.....it was pretty!


Indy has taken over one of the dog beds, so I got a new one.  I forget just why I had the old one pulled out (vacuumed around it???)  but Luna took a nap in the old one, and got a pet or two from Alli while she was at it.



No comments: