Sunday, September 18, 2016

Today may not be my most productive Sunday......

I got up with Alli as usual about 5:30, and she was already in the bathroom with a dirty diaper....and "someone" had peed on the bathroom floor (not mentioning any names Indy...) which of course Alli had walked through on her way to the toilet.  Somewhere in trying to stop the disaster that was building, I tweaked my back...Ouch!  And ouch again every time I tried to bend over (to clean up Alli, to clean up the floor, to change her bed, to pick up the dog food bowls to feed them (and they were pretty adamant about being fed, too), etc.  Ouch! It got done, but at a much slower pace than usual.

It hurt to even pour a cup of coffer (not to mention reaching up to get said coffee to even start the pot....)  It's going to be a long day!  AJ and I were planning a kayak trip, too - but I'm thinking that it won't be much fun with me saying "ouch" every time I move.  AJ can load and unload the kayaks, but the thought of trying to get in or out???  Ouch!  

On my to-do list today?  Laundry, mow the lawn, clean up the guest house for a soon-arriving guest....I'm in trouble.....Heating pad and Ibuprofen are now on my to-do list.  

No comments: